St Catherine’s Vision
Ordinary people, growing together and serving our world in the love of Jesus.
Welcome to St Catherine’s Church Centre, Wakefield.
We are so pleased you are visiting our website and hope you will enjoy looking around.
St Catherine’s is a vibrant and inclusive Church and Community Centre situated less than one mile outside of Wakefield town Centre.
We provide a wide range of services, activities, projects and groups which have been designed by and for the people of Wakefield.
It is our passion to serve others and we’d love you to come along and take part in what we do.
What we do in 60 seconds or less!
- We offer a range of worship from informal café style services, family services, evening services to more traditional mid-week communion services.
- Singing, art groups, gardening, guitar lessons, walking, creative writing, cooking, games, darts, comedy, socialising, live music and lots of laughter guaranteed.
- Elderly Day Care providing transport to and from the centre, lunch, refreshments, entertainment and the chance to socialise and make new friends.
- Community Café open from 8am – 3pm Monday to Friday offering a huge range of delicious meals and snacks at very affordable prices - designed to tickle your tastebuds without breaking the bank.
- Community Room – a dedicated space for socialising, gaming or just chilling out.
- Room Hire – a variety of rooms for meetings, parties and training.
- We have an amazing team of volunteers who help us run all the activities in the centre. If you would like to join them, we’d love to hear from you.
If you like the look of any of the above, please explore our website where you can find out more, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Or, if you would like to talk to a human, you can give us a ring on 01924 211130.