St Catherine's Church is serious about safeguarding.
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recuiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults.
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegaion
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of conerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.
If you have any concerns they can be reported to the following people:
Bernadette Dakin, Safeguarding Officer, 07701 307274, firstname.lastname@example.org
Revd. David Gerrard, Vicar, 07753 417339, email@example.com
Jenny Leccardi, Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor, 0113 3530 259, Jenny.Leccardi@leeds.anglican.org
Local Authority Social Services: 0345 8503503
If there is immediate risk or danger please contact the police on 101.
You can read our safeguarding policy here: https://www.churchofengland.org/sites/default/files/2017-12/PromotingSaferChurchWeb.pdf